Social Icons Pinterest Email Twitter



Rhia
So today I am going to introduce you to one of the biggest issues in my life right now...my weight (no pun intended). This has been on ongoing battle since I had my little one (we'll call him MM). He is about to turn 3 at the end of feb so whilst my "I just had a baby" excuse is wearing thin, my waistline is not!

I have been up and down over the last 3 years, have driven FI MAD with my constant yoyo dieting and quick fix schemes. Surprisingly enough none of it has worked and I am actually 10kgs heavier than when I took baby MM home from the hospital (oh the shame).

Today however, I am ALL FIRED UP as per my blog title and on the brink of change. Of a new life. Of a new Me. Version 2.0 etc etc. I am starting the biggest loser Shannon Ponten's 8 week challenge. In eight weeks time it will be a new me sitting here writing to you. A leaner, happier and more confident me!! I am so determined that I will not be waddling down the aisle, I am going to stick to this even if it is 56 days of hell.

So today I am rearing to go- watch out as I may get a little grumpy but it'll all be worth it in the end. I'll be sure to post my weekly results to keep you in the loop (and me on track).