Social Icons Pinterest Email Twitter



Rhia
I am trying new things this week and so for the first time ever I will be joining in with Thankful Thursday with Kate Says Stuff. When thinking of things that I am thankful for the 'no brainer' is my little man (well both my men actually but I'll focus on the little one today).

A while back I wrote a post about the 10 cutest things MM does from day to day in honour of his third birthday. I am thankful for all of those things and actually have a couple more to add to the list:

  • When you ask him what noise an elephant makes and he does the noise but also the trunk with his arm
  • When you ask him how much he loves you and he says "lil bit" with a very cheeky grin
  • The way he says my name "Ah-Rannon" (is actually Rhiannon)
  • The way he sings the spiderman song "he doo's whatever a spidey doo's" so cute!
  • The way he loves his cousins and follows them around trying to be "big".

I am thankful everyday for the joy and love that he has brought into my life and the way he can melt my heart with a single smile. I am also thankful to Kate for prompting me to write this post and "think happy thoughts".

Happy Thursday everyone - can't wait to read what you are all thankful for.
8 Responses
  1. Ai Sakura Says:

    he is such a lovely blessing in your life! here's to many more of these happy moments :)

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka


  2. Kate Says:

    How gorgeous <3 Thankyou for joining in, I love this post :)


  3. That's a lovely thankful post Rhiannon - your little man sounds like an absolute delight!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Totally gorgeous! I'm sure all his cousins love him following him around too! xx


  5. Anonymous Says:

    oops that didn't make sense but I can't work out if they would like to follow him around too or
    They like him following them around too
    So I'm sure they love both...and you...and your man...and all that..


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Kids are an excellent reminder of what is good in life. I look at my three loves (the newest only three weeks old!) and can't believe how blessed I am.

    Make sure you save all these posts somewhere because I bet your little fella will get a kick out of reading them some day.


  7. SportyMummy Says:

    Beautiful post! Your little guy sounds like he he sooo cute :)


  8. Rhia Says:

    Thanks Guys. He is too cute for words sometimes (but certainly gives me enough material for a different kind of post too on other days lolz).